CONTRACT FOR DJ SERVICES
This Service Contract is between Jonathan Doe of 27 Data St Don Manuel, Quezon City, and ABC Company of 212 Dr Sixto Antonio Ave 1600, Pasig City, and is valid as of March 11, 2003. (Collectively the “Parties”).
Jonathan Doe employs ABC Company, and ABC Company agrees to provide DJ services to Jonathan Doe under the following terms and conditions:
1. SERVICES DESCRIPTION. Jonathan Doe accepts to hire ABC Company for DJ services at the specified event(s):
Doe Wedding Reception on April 16, 2003 from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Diamond Hotel Philippines
Roxas Boulevard, Corner Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila
Metro Manila, 1000
The primary purpose of the services shall be to provide musical enjoyment in the form of recorded music.
2. PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES
- ABC Company will arrive one hour early to set up and sound test. ABC Company’s playlist must include new and old tracks. ABC Company will perform guest requests unless Jonathan Doe decides otherwise. If possible, requests for extra playing time further than the agreed-upon hours will be granted.
- ABC Company must know indoor and outdoor set-up and sound mixing. ABC Company will provide ballroom-style lighting. ABC Company’s microphone and sound system must be high-quality.
3. TERM. Jonathan Doe and ABC Company acknowledge this Contract is for services commencing on the above date and ending on April 18, 2003. All parties should consent in writing to prolong or renew the contract.
4. PAYMENT. In exchange for the Services requested, Jonathan Doe assent to pay ABC Company the price of 10,000.00 PESOS. The ABC Company, 212 Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue 1600, Pasig City, will receive payment. ABC Company will charge 1,000 PESOS per hour for any overdue services.
If an invoice isn’t paid when due, 2 percent per year or the maximum permitted by law will be applied as interest. Jonathan Doe must pay all amount owed, including lawyers’ fees.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY. Any payments paid will be refunded in the case that Jonathan Doe cancels this Contract in writing more than 14 days before the event. Jonathan Doe is responsible for paying the full amount of the agreed-upon costs in the event that a cancellation of Services is made with fewer than 14 days to go before the event. All of Jonathan Doe’s payments to ABC Company will be fully returned if ABC Company cancels the agreement. Any refund must be paid at the end of the month.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. ABC Company commits to indemnify and hold Jonathan Doe harmless from all claims, damages, expenditures, fees, charges, and judgments resulting from ABC Company and/or its employees, agents, or consultants.
7. WARRANTY. ABC Company shall offer its services and satisfy its commitments under this Contract in a prompt and skillful manner, using expertise and suggestions for conducting the services that meet generally satisfactory industry and regional guidelines, and will provide a criterion of care equivalent to, or greater to, utilized by comparable service providers on related projects.
8. DEFAULT. The following are material breaches of this contract:
a. Late payment
b. Either party’s bankruptcy
c. Any creditor or government agency levies, seizes, applies for, or sells either party’s assets.
d. Failure to furnish or perform Services as agreed.
9. REMEDIES. Suppose a party defaults by neglecting to effectively fulfill any provision, term, or condition of this Contract (including failing to pay the balance when due). In that case, the other party may terminate the Contract by delivering written notice to the defaulting party. This notification must detail the nature of default. The party receiving the notice has 10 days to remediate the default (s). Failure to resolve the default(s) within the given time period will automatically terminate the Contract, unless waived.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract incorporates all of the parties’ commitments and obligations, oral or written. This Contract replaces any former written and oral arrangements.
11. SEVERABILITY. If any aspect of this Contract is defective or invalid, the others remain legal and enforceable. If a court finds that any part of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that modifying it would make it legal and enforceable, then such provision shall be interpreted and executed as limited.
12. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be changed or updated in document, provided that the writing is acknowledged by the party who would be affected by the changes.
13. NOTICE. Any notice or correspondence needed or authorized under this Contract must be given in person or by certified mail, return confirmation sought, to the address in the introductory section or to any other address one party may have provided to the other in writing.
14. SIGNATORIES. Both Jane Hihe, Owner of ABC Company and Jonathan D. Doe, on behalf of Jonathan Doe, should sign this Agreement, which will go into effect as of the day it was first written.
Jonathan D. Doe
Jane Hihe. Owner
DOWNLOAD RTF FILE
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE
DOWNLOAD ODT FILE
DOWNLOAD DOCX FILE